CUSTOM DESIGN / CONSULTATION
by phone, email or a personal meeting (call to book an appointment)
EXQUISITE AND IMPECCABLE ICE CARVINGS
Using only the purest ice for longest lasting ice. Personally hand carved for you by Terrence Hamner.
Safe and on time using our special shockproof freezer boxes. Timed set-up of ice carving is coordinated with the needs of your caterer and you.
PROFESSIONAL DISPLAY EQUIPMENT
Ice tray with hose, light box, 10 gal. drain bucket
ICE FOR DRINKS
25# Cubed ice $3.25 per bag, no minimum order if being delivered with ice sculpture. ( 10 bag minimum without sculpture )
DELUXE ICE CUBES
$ ROCK ICE
Large chunks of crystal-clear ice that resemble rocks. Great for icing down large tubs of drinks and last a lot longer than cubed ice.
$$ LARGE SQUARE CUBES
Using the purest ice with no air in it, 2" or 2.5" cubes for long lasting ice for your high end drinks.
$$$ DELUXE ICE BALLS
Using the purest ice with no air in it, 2" or 2.5" balls for long lasting ice for your high end drinks.
BREAK DOWN / EQUIPMENT RETURN
RETURN OF EQUIPMENT
We give you 3 days to bring our equipment back. If it takes you more than 3 days to return, you will be charged $15.00 a day for tray rental.
$ PICK UP EQUIPMENT
We can even come back a day or two later to get our equipment for an extra fee.
$$ BREAK DOWN
We can even come back at the end of your event to break down the ice and get our equipment for an extra fee.
ICE SHOWS AND CLASSES
Carving show for your event and guest at your home or place. Call for more info.
ICE CARVING CLASSES
From beginner, intermediate to professionial. The classes will be designed around your needs and ability.
Display tray with light box, 10 gal. bucket and a bag of ice to put around the carving. Need to set up a time for you to pick up the carving at our ice studio. ( extra fee may be applyed as to how we get our equipment back.)
$ SILVER PACKAGE
Freezer drop off
Delivery, display tray with light box. We drop the sculpture off in a walk-in freezer, a day or two before the event at our convenience. (extra fee may be applyed as to how we get our equipment back.)
$$ GOLD PACKAGE
Delivery, set-up, display tray with light box, 10 gal. bucket, greenery and cube ice to go around the carving. ( extra fee may be applyed as to how we get our equipment back.)
$$$ PLATINUM PACKAGE
Timed Delivery and Timed Break Down
Delivery, set-up, display tray with light box, 10 gal. bucket, greenery and cube ice to go around the carving. Then after the end of your event we come back to break down the carving and get our equipment. (extra fees apply to this service)
Here is what to do...
1. Call or e-mail us 24/7 with details:
- Location of event
- Your address and phone number
- Start time
- Sculpture or an idea you have to fit your event
2. Ice Cuisine will send you a sales contract:
Sign and return the contract with a $75.00 down payment:
- To lock in your ice sculpture for carving and delivery you need to send back the sales contract as soon as possible.
- Orders must be paid in full before carving begins NO LATER THAN TWO WEEKS prior to event. Less than one week will be subject to a rush charge.
3. Easy as 1-2-3 and Ice Cuisine will take care of the rest.
4. Break down the ice
- If you don't plan on breaking down the ice after your event,
- You need to talk to your caterer or hall to see if they will break the sculpture down after your event.
- Ice cuisine can come back after your event and break it down for you for an extra fee. (See price list on FAQ page)
- Ice Cuisine DOES NOT RECOMMEND leaving the sculpture up over night due to water damage.
- We typically set-up the sculptures about a 1/2 hour prior to your guests arriving.
- You will need 2 1/2 feet x 2 1/2 feet of table space to accommodate most ice sculptures.
- You will need to make certain of a sturdy table (can hold up to 300 lbs.)
- An electrical outlet within 6 feet of the table ( to plug the light box into)
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
Credit Cards have an upcharge of 2.75%